douzhantanju1849 2011-01-20 06:54
浏览 61
已采纳

文件上传到远程服务器后,zend框架无法正常工作

so I've been using Zend framework to develop the site locally and everything works just fine....but then after I upload everything into a remote server, zend framework did not work even though I changed none of the source code.....

so here's what I know...

1. the remote server supports PHP, MySQL, etc just fine and they are of the latest versions
  2. remote server supports .htaccess and mod rewrite just fine and they are enabled and I've tested them
  3. I did not change any of the source code and the source code works perfectly on the local server...
  4. Zend Framework is not boostrapping properly...whenever I go to a controller page such as http://mysite.com/controller/action <---not a real url, it would instead display a 404 error....so I know that it's not being redirected to index.php as it should....

any idea on what could possibly be wrong and on how and where I should start to tackle solving this problem?

thanks in advance

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douganggu4392 2011-01-20 11:51
    关注

You could tell us the error but... here are some issues that can make it not to work:

• mod_rewrite is off
    • .htaccess file still points you to localhost (or wherever you hosted it first)
    • incorrect configuration for php.ini file (if you have a static include you should change it so it sends to the correct include folder)
    • directory/file rights

If you send the error maybe we can help you more

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 MATLAB中streamslice问题
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 51单片机中C语言怎么做到下面类似的功能的函数(相关搜索:c语言)
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端