doumu6941 2010-10-12 20:38
浏览 83
已采纳

通过向特定电子邮件地址发送邮件来添加博客

For our friends-site I want to create a function where I, and my friends, can send an email to a special emailadres: weblog@domain.com. I want to use the given subject as the blog-title and the mail-body to be the blog-entry. The timestamp the mail was sent must become the timestamp the blog is saved (at least this timestamp must be stored in the database) and only a specified set of mailaddress can be handled (so it's not a public service).

But I don't have a clue how to do this. Are things like this done by cronjobs and imap or something? I'm collecting thoughts on how to realize this. I'm not asking you to provide a fully working code but some suggestions on the requirements would be nice.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dt20081409 2010-10-12 20:40
    关注

A cronjob logs into the email address, downloads any mail, and posts it according to time stamp.

You will need:

• Secret email address. Be sure it's secret because anything that gets sent will get posted
    • Blogging engine that you can either manipulate externally, have a decent idea of what the database schema looks like, or are willing to hack into.
    • Competent scripting skills

Cronjobs are particularly easy to setup. I was surprised myself at how simplistic it is. Decent tutorial.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 opencv图像处理,需要四个处理结果图
  • ¥15 无线移动边缘计算系统中的系统模型
  • ¥15 深度学习中的画图问题
  • ¥15 java报错:使用mybatis plus查询一个只返回一条数据的sql,却报错返回了1000多条
  • ¥15 Python报错怎么解决
  • ¥15 simulink如何调用DLL文件
  • ¥15 关于用pyqt6的项目开发该怎么把前段后端和业务层分离
  • ¥30 线性代数的问题,我真的忘了线代的知识了