dscqrkvr9562034621 2019-01-26 18:23
浏览 124
已采纳

特定行id的Bootstrap模态表单

Trying to combine two tutorials to get one output. First one is Laravel 5.7 CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) Tutorial Example

Now i changed the main layout and struggle with one problem.

My main layout looks like this : Design mode of my screen

So code for generating this table is shown bellow

@foreach ($products as $product)
<tbody>
    <tr>
        <td>
            <span class="custom-checkbox">
                <input type="checkbox" id="checkbox1" name="options[]" value="1">
                <label for="checkbox1"></label>
            </span>
        </td>
        <td>{{ $product->name }}</td>
        <td>{{ $product->name }}</td>
        <td>{{ $product->detail }}</td>
        <td>
            <a href="#editEmployeeModal"  class="edit" data-toggle="modal"><i class="material-icons" data-toggle="tooltip" title="Edit">&#xE254;</i></a>
            <a href="#deleteEmployeeModal"  class="delete" data-toggle="modal"><i class="material-icons" data-toggle="tooltip" title="Delete">&#xE872;</i></a>
        </td>
    </tr>

</tbody>
@endforeach

And bellow is shown code which show my modal "Edit" form. But the major problem here it is allways showing me the same one no matter which row i pick

<div id="editEmployeeModal" class="modal fade">
    <div class="modal-dialog">
        <div class="modal-content">
            <form action="{{ route('products.update',$product->id) }}" method="POST">
            @csrf
            @method('PUT')

<div class="modal-header">                      
                    <h4 class="modal-title">Edit Product</h4>
                    <button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="modal" aria-hidden="true">&times;</button>
                </div>
                <div class="modal-body">                    
                    <div class="form-group">
                        <label>Product number</label>
                        <input type="text" value="{{ $product->product_number }}" class="form-control" required>
                    </div>
                    <div class="form-group">
                        <label>Name</label>
                        <input type="text" value="{{ $product->name }}" class="form-control" required>
                    </div>
                    <div class="form-group">
                        <label>Detail</label>
                        <textarea class="form-control" required>{{ $product->detail }}</textarea>
                    </div>

</div>
                <div class="modal-footer">
                    <input type="button" class="btn btn-default" data-dismiss="modal" value="Cancel">
                    <input type="submit" class="btn btn-info" value="Save">
                </div>
            </form>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>

On the original code: Edit layout was going like this

<a class="btn btn-primary" href="{{ route('products.edit',$product->id) }}">Edit</a>
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dorflv5944 2019-01-26 18:39
    关注

It's showing the same form because you have a modal that is called inside a foreach loop.

<a href="#editEmployeeModal"  class="edit" data-toggle="modal"><i class="material-icons" data-toggle="tooltip" title="Edit">&#xE254;</i></a>
     <a href="#deleteEmployeeModal"  class="delete" data-toggle="modal"><i class="material-icons" data-toggle="tooltip" title="Delete">&#xE872;</i></a>

Everytime you're calling this same modal over and over again with same information. You may use another page to render the form, its easier that way. Just create 1 page for each CRUD function and call it inside you loop.

If you need to do this using modal i recommend you using Ajax or some JS framework to help you passing information between the loop and the modal itself.

Here is a tutorial that could help you: https://medium.com/justlaravel/ajax-crud-operations-in-laravel-9def2483e1af

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用三极管设计—个共射极放大电路
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示