dongzongzi0379 2019-01-26 15:02
浏览 79
已采纳

如何完全(我的意思是完全)销毁所有会话数据并防止缓存访问?

I am currently setting up a website using a pay-wall type backend that you log into with Microsoft accounts. Currently, I am using PHP sessions to capture and track valid requests.

I have managed to completely destroy all session data saved on the server as well as rename and blank the session cookies (See code below). Unfortunately, this is not enough it seems. I can still access the page by passing the old session ID through GET variable and I can still load the page. I suspect it is a cached version. I have tried adding in php headders to prevent this but its still loading!

Log out code:

<?php

if ($_POST) {
    session_start($_POST["SID"]);
    $_SESSION[] = array();

setcookie( session_name(), "", time()-3600, "/" );

session_destroy();
    session_write_close();
    echo("Session ".$_POST["SID"]." has been destroyed");
}
?>

Header code:

<?php
header("Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, max-age=0");
header("Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0", false);
header("Pragma: no-cache");
?>

I was expecting to be able to hit the log out button and if I tried to manually access the page by supplying the old session id by GET command, I should have been bounced by the page. Is there any way to get around this? Maybe force the page to re-query the server (if I can just get it to ping the server again I believe my php should bounce the request? I say that with some hesitance hahaha)

EDIT:

Ok, so after a whole lot of debugging, I have narrowed the problem down too my $_SESSION["IS_AUTHORIZED"] variable? This shouldn't be possible but somehow, the standalone PHP script I wrote to destroy a session when the user logs out, can run the same session_id(), but somehow cannot access any of the session variables?! if I var_dump($_SESSION["IS_AUTHORIZED"]), it spits out NULL, whereas on all the other pages, it spits out the Boolean 0 or 1?!?!?! I am very confused... I guess this is why I cant properly remove the session?

Code:

<?php
if ($_POST) {
    session_id($_POST["SID"]);
    echo(session_id()); //comes out as same as session origin page
    session_start();
    echo("|||"); //to make payoad easier to read lol
    echo($_SESSION["IS_AUTHORIZED"]); //nothing... and var_dump() is NULL?
?>

EDIT 2:

Oh lord. So now after some tinkering the stand-alone PHP script works and links up to the correct session_id() and I can do the whole session_destroy(), $_SESSION = array(); bit to clear the session info. Small problem though, if I refresh the HTML page with the session_id() as a GET variable, it still loads the page? Even says the `$_SESSION["IS_AUTHORIZED"] variable I supposedly just cleared in my stand-alone script is now back and reverted to before I cleared it? That literally defeats the entire point of using sessions? help please! ( I HATE php sessions so far oh my soul!)

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dougao1542 2019-01-28 08:44
    关注

Fixed it! Just posting for anyone else who has this issue.

Turns out it all linked back to the session_write_close() command. In my HTML page which hosted restricted content, I had PHP code which checked session variables to determine weather or not to show the page or redirect. Obviously in order to access the $_SESSION[] variables in the first place I first had to set session_id($_GET[<session id passed via GET>]), and then do the checking. Unfortunately, I never called session_write_close() so that webpage never disconnected from the session file. My stand-alone logout script WAS actually deleting the $_SESSION and unset($_SESSION[<variable name>]) WAS working. The issue is that upon the HTML page refresh, I guess it re-saved the session file all over again and effectively re-created it.

The easiest analogy I could think of to explain it would be, editing a Word document and deleting the actual file while it was open in Word, then saving from Word, effectively re-creating the document all over again.

It took me changing the save directory to where I could access it and actually monitoring how the session file changed to figure it out (Good debugging technique btw)

Hope this helps future PHP coders (Good luck, you'll need it lol)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab