doute7910 2017-08-10 23:48
浏览 506
已采纳

xampp上的localhost不断显示为空白

Basically, I am coding a website (from raw code can't stand using wordpress) for primary school children and teachers. The function of the website is to teach both children and teachers scratch in simple easy steps. I am in secondary school now going to be in year 10 after summer, and I am thinking of showing this website to my old primary school so the children and teachers can both have a better understanding of scratch.

For this website, I wanted a page where the user can email me from the website so they can suggest improvments for the website or notify me about any bugs. For that, I know I need PHP, I'm fairly new to PHP I know the basics but I am not completely fluent in it. Since I needed PHP I did a little research and downloaded XAMPP for windows (10). I know some of the basics but not much as I only did this last night.

My problem: Whenever I type in /localhost/it just shows up as blank. I've read some places that it may because I messed up somewhere in my installation. Others are saying it is because of my browser (I am using firefox) everyone is being really confusing. I came here for a clear answer. Why is this happening and what can I do fix it?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doudao0660 2017-08-11 00:18
    关注

As discussed in comments; you need to open the Xampp control panel and start the related services such as Apache, as shown in the screenshot.

You may also need to run as administrator rights. Windows 10 does have certain issues about this.

enter image description here

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线