douying8666 2013-10-23 22:43
浏览 146
已采纳

将URL参数传递到iFrame源

I am setting up a real estate website that will give people the option to search homes and narrow down the search using different options, such as price, location, number or rooms, etc.

Currently, I have created a form that outputs to a URL similar to this:

www.websitename.com/search/url=www.sitetwo.com?param=1%param=2%param=3

That particular page (www.websitename.com/search) loads an iframe. I need the iFrame source to pull from the second part of the URL created by the search form (www.sitetwo.com?param=1%param=2%param=3).

How would I go about doing this? I assuming its a piece of javascript, but my JS is limited. So getting going in the right direction has been tricky.

EDIT - Added for Clarification
The sitetwo.com URL is a URL I have to use as it is part of the real estate listings solution (basically, it allows to display listings from a third party provider on our website). It is how they recommend integrating with their system.

Here is a site doing something similar to what I am trying to achieve: http://tierraantigua.com

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doucongmishang2385 2013-10-23 22:51
    关注

You shouldn't allow arbitrary URIs in your iframes.

First, put the whole URI into one field of the originating form. This will make sure the URL will be encoded and doesn't interfere with other GET parameters. On the destination page get the value and then use decodeURIComponent.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换