dsgd4654674 2011-04-29 18:56 采纳率: 0%
浏览 33

趋势搜索帮助

My site acts like a search engine where people enter search queries on the main page. I wanted to make a trending / recent feature where each query gets recorded into a mysql database, then from that data, calculates which searches are being searched the most, and then displayed back on the page labeled as trending searches. Also, under that, I would like "recent searches" which simply displays the last 5 or so searches.

Honestly, I have no experience with mysql. I don't even know how to move data from my site to mysql. Any help would be appreciated. I searched and searched these questions and google, but didn't find anything. Thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongsashe6006 2011-04-29 19:04
    关注

First of all, you need to CREATE a DATABASE, in which you want a table with a timestamp and the keyword that's been searched. (CREATE TABLE)

Then you want to store each keyword access into this table (INSERT INTO ... VALUES ...)

Then you can select the top key words by creating a SELECT query with a "GROUP BY keyword", ORDER ing by COUNT(*) (the number of occurrences of a keyword)

This is a bit vague, but you'll need to go through a number of steps so I've uppercased the terms you'd need to google for each step. Do come back if you run into complications in any of those steps!

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀
  • ¥20 手写数字识别运行c仿真时,程序报错错误代码sim211-100
  • ¥15 关于#hadoop#的问题
  • ¥15 (标签-Python|关键词-socket)
  • ¥15 keil里为什么main.c定义的函数在it.c调用不了
  • ¥50 切换TabTip键盘的输入法
  • ¥15 可否在不同线程中调用封装数据库操作的类