dragon2025 2011-04-07 13:29
浏览 77
已采纳

如何使用包括? (包括get_data())

My first question is this. I thought the inclued tool would be useful to generate a file which contains information about how php-files are connected through include- and require-statements and it would especially be able to collect the necessary information just by parsing the code ... thing is I can't/don't want to execute the code to get the include-information. Though all example I found seem to require running the project.

Here http://php.net/manual/en/inclued.examples-implementation.php you'll find following example:

<?php
// File to store the inclued information
$fp = fopen('/tmp/wp.ser', 'w');
if ($fp) {
    $clue = inclued_get_data();
    if ($clue) {
        fwrite($fp, serialize($clue));
    }
    fclose($fp);
}
?>

But what is that supposed to do? As far as I understand 'inclued_get_data()' it's just going to get information about which files are included in that file - none - then serializes the containing data-structure and writes it to '/tmp/wp.ser'. What am I missing here?

Then again if you enable the inclued-extension like this in php.ini:

extension=inclued.so
inclued.enabled=1
inclued.dumpdir=/tmp

the inclued-extension is invoked on a request of a site and it logs all inclusions that have been executed - right?

Anyway, it seems like none of those two options help me finding out about all inclusions of a whole project. Right? And if that is correct, then do you know a way to that without having to write a parser?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drtwqc3744 2011-04-07 13:52
    关注

My understanding of inclued (after using it several times) is that you will need to have it execute on live code, as opposed to just parsing.

This is required for two reasons:

• that's how it works (it's attaching to those functions in the Zend core to monitor them)
    • that's how it's able to resolve conditional includes (the information it provides is true for the run on which it was executed). Without this it wouldn't be able to understand files loaded by an autoloader, or any sort of conditional processing (such as loading a controller in the average framework).
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号