douchongbc72264 2018-10-03 17:04
浏览 65

Wordpress CST Quiz插件排行榜能够显示团队成绩吗?

I'm building a trivia quiz on wordpress and trying to create a leaderboard that shows the scores for each team of users in addition to an overall weekly / monthly leaderboard.

The quizzes are built using the WP CST Quiz plugin, and the weekly and monthly leaderboards were generated using [rkcstQuizLeaderboardweekly] and [rkcstQuizLeaderboardmonthly] (before I joined the project so I'm not sure how).

My users are split into three groups and I'd like to show the rankings within each group as well. Is there a shortcode I can use for this? Or how do I create one?

I can see the scores broken down by team view in the WP CST Quiz / Manage Quiz Result tab in the admin view so I know the plugin can do this, but I don't know how to display this same information on a user-facing page.

Right now, I have a blank leaderboard for each team that was created using WP Pro Quiz, but it isn't able to pull in data from the quizzes built in the other plugin.

Is there a plugin or combination of plugins that I can use to build quizzes that can sort data like this? If not, what should I do to try and build something that will do the job?

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作
    • ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
    • ¥20 软件测试决策法疑问求解答
    • ¥15 win11 23H2删除推荐的项目,支持注册表等
    • ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
    • ¥15 qt6.6.3 基于百度云的语音识别 不会改
    • ¥15 关于#目标检测#的问题:大概就是类似后台自动检测某下架商品的库存,在他监测到该商品上架并且可以购买的瞬间点击立即购买下单
    • ¥15 神经网络怎么把隐含层变量融合到损失函数中?