doule0941 2018-04-19 21:40
浏览 441

PHP / Windows支持的TLS版本?

I've been searching online but most of the info I'm finding is not related to PHP on Windows servers.

TL;DR - for PHP on Windows, what versions of PHP supports TLS 1.2 and are there any add'l requirements? (version of openssl?)

What I'm trying to find out is relating to PCI and requirements for web sites to start using only TLS to connect to services like PayPal, Authorize.NET.

Obviously the Windows server itself has to have TLS 1.2 enabled (and the older TLS/SSL disabled) which means Server 2008 R2 and higher, but I don't know what is required in terms of PHP.

References online also mention OpenSSL that might be a factor for which TLS version is supported. Some articles online say that Windows doesn't have openssl installed by default, but a phpinfo shows me that openssl is being used (SSL Version OpenSSL/0.9.8y)

Note: This question was asked from https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/28930112/PHP-on-Windows-supported-TLS-versions.html. I just happened to have the exact same question..

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doufanglian7585 2019-03-04 13:34
    关注

The linked-to question on Expert's Exchange also seems to provide an answer:

it looks like openssl 1.0.1 is needed for TLS 1.2 in PHP, and in WIndows it looks like this is compiled in PHP 5.5 and higher

That matches with my experience of the builds downloaded from windows.php.net, though I haven't done an in-depth test of specific minor versions.

Note that support is based on the version of OpenSSL that PHP (or the PHP curl extension) were built with and is not affected by the libraries used by Windows itself. Therefore running PHP 5.3 (for example) on a version of Windows that supports TLS 1.2 will not give you TLS 1.2 support in PHP.

Obviously, if you were to compile your own version of PHP from source, then the answer would depend on what versions of the OpenSSL and cURL libraries you use when you perform the build, and in that context there is no inherent link between PHP versions and TLS 1.2 support.

However, using the pre-built binaries from windows.php.net, PHP 5.5 is the minimum requirement.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 MATLAB实现圆柱体容器内球形颗粒堆积
  • ¥15 python如何将动态的多个子列表,拼接后进行集合的交集
  • ¥20 vitis-ai量化基于pytorch框架下的yolov5模型
  • ¥15 如何实现H5在QQ平台上的二次分享卡片效果?
  • ¥15 python爬取bilibili校园招聘网站
  • ¥30 求解达问题(有红包)
  • ¥15 请解包一个pak文件
  • ¥15 不同系统编译兼容问题
  • ¥100 三相直流充电模块对数字电源芯片在物理上它必须具备哪些功能和性能?