douren9077 2015-11-17 20:52
浏览 40

如何在Eclipse中逐步调试PHP服务?

I have a PHP service and calling page which I am attempting to debug in Eclipse (Xdebug).
Both are part of the same project.
I can easily set up the calling page for debug and step through the code. When I get to the point where the calling page calls the service (POST) it goes forward without debugging and continues stepping through the calling page.

So, what I tried to do is set up to debug on the service page then browse to the calling page in a browser - ensuring that it posts to the service page using debug querystring - It does not debug the service but instead steps through the calling page.

Eclipse is new to me and I've worked mostly with Visual Studion / WCF with services. In that environment, I would start two instances of VS - one running the service, the other, the calling page. When the service was invoked, the debugger would automatically step through. I'm trying to achieve the same thing in Eclipse.

Again, the goal is to step through the service after it has had the proper test data posted to it (by any means).

Is there some other way to do this in Eclipse?

Thanks in advance.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
    • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
    • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
    • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
    • ¥100 set_link_state
    • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
    • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
    • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
    • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
    • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统