duanleiming2014 2015-09-11 07:31
浏览 43

以编程方式在线创建用户并同时标记凭据到期

TL;DR question: How to make an user online right after registration and mark his credentials expired so he has to provide password on a next login?

I’m creating a registration system with least hassle possible in my Symfony2 (2.7) website:

• User enters email address and fills captcha
  • User is registered in the system
  • A temporary password is dispatched to the user’s email address right away
  • I do not require the user to enter any confirmation code or anything - I don’t want to force users to log in to their email say on a public machine. So the first login after registration is “password-free, confirmation-free
  • While this user is not validated in any way, I will allow only some functions of the website, ie. his post will not be visible until he gets eventually verified. This does not prevent the user from using the website
  • When the user wants to get verified, he has to set his password. He can set the password only through entering the original password, which has been sent to his email address.

This is the key point of the whole idea: If the user is able to provide original password which he did not previously know and which has been sent to his email, we can be sure he has access to the specified email address.

So my trouble is that I want to make the user online right after registration AND I need to set his credentials expired so he either enters the temporary password during the first session or is forced to enter it when attempting to login for the second time.

The thing is that if I set credentials as expired before logging in, it of course fails. So I wanted to set credentials as expired right after I set the UsernamePasswordToken to security.token_storage, but it failed too. Any idea what do I do wrong?

I resulted into setting the credentials expired at the “thank you” page which works, but is not really a good solution.

AccountController with all the necessary actions: http://pastebin.com/GZspAzMr

I'm stuck in an infinite loop trying to get me to the login screen and the log gets populated with

[2015-09-11 09:28:14] security.INFO: An AuthenticationException was thrown; redirecting to authentication entry point. {"exception":"[object] (Symfony\\Component\\Security\\Core\\Exception\\ProviderNotFoundException(code: 0): No Authentication Provider found for token of class \"Symfony\\Component\\Security\\Core\\Authentication\\Token\\UsernamePasswordToken\". at /var/www/project/app/cache/dev/classes.php:2679)"} []

My security settings allow unrestricted access to the Account controller: http://pastebin.com/7GAV4TGc

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
    • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
    • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
    • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
    • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
    • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
    • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
    • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器
    • ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
    • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用