doukang7486 2015-06-25 10:23
浏览 62

WooCommerce预订 - 可用日期作为下拉菜单

I'm trying to customize the booking experience. My products are tours spread over the year and scrolling through the calendar to find an available day isn't efficient. What I want is a drop down list that has the next available day for that tour. Is there any plugin or solution for my situation?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsn1327 2015-07-17 09:41
    关注

Hi The file is located in wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-bookings/templates/booking-form

The code in the post described works for the most part but there are some errors

Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/betaacademyofflo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-bookings/templates/booking-form/date-picker.php on line 54

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/betaacademyofflo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-bookings/templates/booking-form/date-picker.php on line 55

This error appears for every date available.

A tweak that I am trying to make is that currently the select list shows duplicates of each date I need it to just show the date once.

By each date once I mean just the start date my bookings have the same start and end date.

You can see an example here example list I have suppresed the errors for now. heres the code so far pretty much the same as the OP version on wordress support.

<?php
       $year = array();
       $month = array();
       $days = array();
       $s;
       $day1;
       $i=0;
       $j=0;

foreach ($availability_rules as $value) {

foreach ( $value as  $value2) {

foreach ( $value2 as  $value3) {

reset($value3);
                while (list($key, $val) = each($value3)) {

$year[$i] = $key; //add year to array - $i is the count of how many course

reset($val);
                while (list($key2, $val2) = each($val)) {
                    if($key2 < 10){
                        $month[$i] = '0'.$key2; //add the month value to another array - with leading 0
                    }else{

$month[$i] = $key2; //add the month value to another array
                    }

$s = "";
                    $j = 0;
                    reset($val2);
                    while (list($key3, $val3) = each($val2)) {

if($j==0||$j==1){
                            $s = $s . $key3 .',';
                        }else{
                            $s = $s . $key3;
                        }
                        if($j==0){
                            $day1[$i] = $key3; //add the day value to another array
                        }

$j++;

}
                    $days[$i] = $s;
                }

$i++; //increments each time we loop through a year

}
            }
         }
       }
       $arrlength = 0;
       $arrlength = count($year); //this is our total amount of courses

?>
       <fieldset class="wc-bookings-date-picker <?php echo implode( ' ', $class ); ?>">
       <legend><?php echo $label; ?>: </small></legend>
       <select id="availableDates">
       <option value="">Select Date</option>
       <?php
        if($arrlength==0){
            echo "<option value=''>There are no dates</option>";
        }else{
            $todays_date = date("d-m-Y");   

$today = strtotime($todays_date);
            for($total_dates = $arrlength -1; $total_dates >= 0; $total_dates--){ //loop through total amount

$expiration_date =strtotime($day1[$total_dates].'-'.$month[$total_dates].'-'.$year[$total_dates]); 

$actualdates = $day1[$total_dates]-$month[$total_dates]-$year[$total_dates];
                $displaydates = $day1[$total_dates]/$month[$total_dates]/$year[$total_dates];
                //$input = array( $day1[$total_dates]-$month[$total_dates]-$year[$total_dates]);
                //$result = array_keys($input);

if ($expiration_date > $today) {

echo "<option value='$day1[$total_dates]-$month[$total_dates]-$year[$total_dates]'>$day1[$total_dates]/$month[$total_dates]/$year[$total_dates]</option>"; //pull in the index for each date array

}
            }
        }

?>

What I've tried;

Running an extra foreach on the final result did not work tried array_unique did not work

Anny guidance here would be most aprreciated.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 神经网络预测均方误差很小 但是图像上看着差别太大
  • ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序