dongshan4878 2015-04-17 09:28
浏览 55
已采纳

在doctrine(已加入)类表继承中查询根实体的字段

I have a entity named Content. This is my abstract base class for all my other Content related entities.

/**
* MyBundle\Entity\Content
* @ORM\Entity(repositoryClass="MyBundle\Repository\ContentRepository")
* @ORM\InheritanceType("JOINED")
* @ORM\DiscriminatorColumn(name="discr", type="string")
* @ORM\Table(name="MyBundle_content")
* @ORM\HasLifecycleCallbacks
*/
abstract class Content

Content properties:

• id
  • updated

Further I have a lot of different entities that all extend Content.

In my repository (of another entity that's not Content and not extending Content) I have a rather complex query where i want to select the "updated" field of all content objects (depending on some other unrelevant stuff)

Edit: But the Content entity is joined onto another entity with "->leftJoin('p.content', 'c')" in that query. What I mean is that I'm in the Repository of a completely different Entity that just has a relation to Content, that's why I'm joining the content onto there with the '->leftJoin('p.content', 'c')' (Where p is the Entity in which Repository I'm currently in.

The problem is, that in that query doctrine is joining every single Entity that extends Content on to the content table. Because I have quite a lot of entities the error I get is

General error: 1116 Too many tables; MySQL can only use 61 tables in a join

In my case I don't need all these joined tables because the info I need is in the Content table alone.

Is there any way to only query the root entity table while still using the querybuilder and not writing my own sql?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongxiong1935 2015-06-18 15:15
    关注

In the end I wrote the whole SQL Statement myself, because while joining multiple entities there is no way just to join their base entity, instead of the actual inheriting class.

Edit: Talked to a developer of doctrine, writing the SQL statement yourself is the way to go.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 导入文件到网吧的电脑并且在重启之后不会被恢复
  • ¥15 (希望可以解决问题)ma和mb文件无法正常打开,打开后是空白,但是有正常内存占用,但可以在打开Maya应用程序后打开场景ma和mb格式。
  • ¥15 绘制多分类任务的roc曲线时只画出了一类的roc,其它的auc显示为nan
  • ¥20 ML307A在使用AT命令连接EMQX平台的MQTT时被拒绝
  • ¥20 腾讯企业邮箱邮件可以恢复么
  • ¥15 有人知道怎么将自己的迁移策略布到edgecloudsim上使用吗?
  • ¥15 错误 LNK2001 无法解析的外部符号