doulun1666 2014-08-12 19:55
浏览 27

有可拖动/可排序选项的错误

Background: I am working with an e-learning platform that asks students a series of questions with 4 options to determine what career path would suit them best. We recently decided to move towards a configuration where, instead of putting them through the difficult decision of choosing just one #1 option, we would allow them to sort a drag-and-drop list to order the 4 options in their order of preference.

The catch is, the system is designed to still only care about whatever they placed first. Call it reverse psychology, if you will. Each option has a weight of 1-4 - and they don't always show up in that order - so you reorder them, it adds the weight to your running total score, and later on there's ranges of scores that determine where you fit.

The system works great, even if my methods of handling the data are unorthodox (keeping a running total and feeding it back into the URL to be carried along - I'm not worried about tampering because the accuracy of the numbers is for the student's benefit. If they want to tinker with it, they can blame themselves for false results :D)

Here's the bug: If the student does not touch the sorted list - i.e. decides that they like the order of the options as they loaded on the page - the line to update the running total score doesn't run. It only runs if they move something around. Even if the #1 option stays in place but other stuff is moved around, it still works fine - but if they just do not touch it at all, it keeps the value from the previous question, effectively adding "0" to their score and this does affect results.

Code after the jump, but first I figured I would cite specifically the line that updates the total:

.done(function(data) {
                    var runningTotalNew = parseInt(runningTotalCurrent) + parseInt(data);
                    document.getElementById("runningTotal").value = parseInt(runningTotalNew);
            });

To be completely honest, I jerry-rigged it so bad that I don't even really fully understand how "data" knows what the first option is, but that's where the action happens and it resets a hidden input (that's later passed into the URL) with the new score. It's fairly near the top of the full code:

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function(){   
    $(function() {
    $("#qoptions ul").sortable({ opacity: 0.8, cursor: 'move', update: function() {
            var order = $(this).sortable("serialize"); 
            var runningTotalCurrent = "<?php echo $_GET['rt']; ?>";
            $.get("/logic_getTopRankedItem.php", { rand: Math.random(), sortableData: encodeURIComponent(order) })
                .done(function(data) {
                    var runningTotalNew = parseInt(runningTotalCurrent) + parseInt(data);
                    document.getElementById("runningTotal").value = parseInt(runningTotalNew);
            });
        }                                 
        });
    });
}); 
    </script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    function nextQuestion() {
        // Some info to figure this out
        var totalQuestions = 15;
        var currentQuestion = <?php echo $_GET['page']; ?>;
        var thisPage = "/questionnaires/skills/";
        var completePage = "/questionnaires/skills/complete/";
        var userSalt = <?php echo $_GET['salt']; ?>;

// The logic
        if(currentQuestion <= totalQuestions) {
            var nextQuestion = currentQuestion + 1;
            if(nextQuestion <= totalQuestions) {
                window.location = thisPage + userSalt + "/" + nextQuestion + "/" + parseInt(document.getElementById("runningTotal").value);
            }
            if(nextQuestion > totalQuestions) {
                window.location = completePage + parseInt(document.getElementById("runningTotal").value);
            }
        }
            if(currentQuestion > totalQuestions) {
            // Not possible, 404 it out
                window.location = "/404";
        }
    }
    </script>
<?php
    // Only show "let's get started" if they're on the first question.
        if($_GET['page'] == "1")
        {
        echo "<div align=\"center\">
";
        echo "<h1>let's get started.</h1>
";
        echo "</div>
";
        }

// Load question/weight data from data file
    include($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']."/data/questionnaire_skills.php");

// Determine current question from page number
    $currentQ = $_GET['page'];

// Determine current running total, which the website sets to 0 at survey start
    $runningTotal = $_GET['rt'];
?>

<div style="padding-top: 15px;"></div>

<div style="width: 610px; margin: auto;">
          <p style="font-size: 16px;" align="center">
          For each option set, <strong>rank the options from <i>most</i> preferred to <i>least</i> preferred</strong> to indicate the skill you'd like to use most in your next career move.
          </p>
          </div>

<table border="0" align="center" width="625" height="175">
            <tr>
                <td style="width: 75px; background: url('/images/pref_spec.png') no-repeat;" valign="top"><!-- Preference Spectrum --></td>
                <td style="width: 550px;">
          <!-- Begin options drag n drop -->
          <div id="qoptions">
              <ul>
                  <li id="option_<?php echo $weight[$currentQ][1]; ?>"><?php echo $option[$currentQ][1]; ?>
                      <div class="clear"></div>
                  </li>
                  <li id="option_<?php echo $weight[$currentQ][2]; ?>"><?php echo $option[$currentQ][2]; ?>
                  </li>
                  <li id="option_<?php echo $weight[$currentQ][3]; ?>"><?php echo $option[$currentQ][3]; ?>
                  </li>
                  <li id="option_<?php echo $weight[$currentQ][4]; ?>"><?php echo $option[$currentQ][4]; ?>
                  </li>
              </ul>
          </div>
          <!-- End options drag n drop -->
          <!-- Start options form handler -->
          <form name="optionsHandler">
                <input type="hidden" name="runningTotal" id="runningTotal" value="<?php echo $runningTotal; ?>" />
          </form>
          <!-- End options form handler -->
          <!-- Button to push all this data into the next question in an informal cookie -->
          <p align="center">
          <a href="javascript:nextQuestion();" class="btn btn-success btn-lg" style="font-family: 'Ubuntu';" role="button">continue &raquo;</a>
          </p>
                </td>
            </tr>
          </table>

Don't worry about the PHP file that it references in /data/ - that's just containing the weights and options and it's just a bunch of arrays. I think this is an issue with the jQuery handling of the sortable data. FWIW, this uses Bootstrap and it's my first foray into both Bootstrap and an application so dense into data processing.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
    • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
    • ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
    • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
    • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
    • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
    • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
    • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
    • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
    • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP