doujiunai2169 2011-07-06 02:46
浏览 34
已采纳

实时分析网站的最佳语言

I'm developing an app that is essentially going to pull data from a ton of different sources (twitter, facebook, github, basecamp, stackoverflow, etc.) and aggregate it all into a useful interface. Everything is going to need to be real-time.

I'm thinking that the majority of the app will avoid database usage - so the data I pull isn't going to be stored, it'll just be repulled and formatted everytime a user needs it. Obviously there is going to be a lot of AJAX involved and a lot of grabbing data from different APIs.

I'm most skilled in PHP, but I often times find it to be clunky, especially with this sort of thing. What language or framework would be the cleanest for pulling this kind of data so often, and quickly parsing it for the user? I know my way around Node.js and Ruby, but am very open to learning a new language/framework if need be.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongtang5057 2011-07-06 02:58
    关注

all popular web languages are fine, but, i'd vote for node.js for the following reasons:

1. you know it.
    2. easy for async networking to 3rd party services such as stackoverflow
    3. your system won't be so snappy and node.js can handle many simultaneous clients.

php you know too and has curl that can do multi get to solve 2. but that won't help you with 3. ruby is in the same boat as php.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c程序不知道为什么得不到结果
  • ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解