duanli8391 2010-02-05 07:52
浏览 113
已采纳

如何通过网络传送音乐(渐进/下载)而不暴露mp3的URL(即使在webkit浏览器中)

I want to be able to deliver music/mp3 using a flash player but I'd like to make it so that the mp3 files cannot be sniffed... i.e. you can't use safari, firebug..etc. to find out the mp3 location using the activity window. I don't have a streaming server. Any idea?

If I go with a streaming server, any suggestions on how to go about it (cheaply)?

• 写回答

7条回答 默认 最新

• duanju8431 2010-02-05 08:00
    关注

You really cannot distinguish safely clients in HTTP. When they record the whole traffic, they always can replay the interaction, unless you use some cryptographic mechanisms.

As an easy approach, I would try to allow requests only in combination with an access key. The access key is created by yourself and send to the browser as a parameter of the URI. When the clients sends the request, it is only valid if the provided access key is valid as well. Within the access key, you could encode some information like IP address, time range, user agent etc.

But as I said, there is no 100% secure way to protect your data, as long as you eventually expose it via HTTP. There is always the hardcore approach to sniff your whole traffic and rebuild the files that way.

Access keys are used by Amazon S3, but there are also plugins for webservers like nginx.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(6条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 fluent的在模拟压强时使用希望得到一些建议
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器
  • ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏
  • ¥15 模糊pid与pid仿真结果几乎一样
  • ¥15 java的GUI的运用
  • ¥15 Web.config连不上数据库