doureng1083 2015-11-04 14:17
浏览 46

带有预览的图像和非图像文件类型的文件上载

I've done a lot of poking around on the net and SO to try to find a solution to my problem. So far, no luck.

I want a file uploader on my site that will generate thumbnail preview images of a user's uploaded file (they are restricted to uploading one at a time) for any of the allowable file types (like jpg, gif, Word, pdf, and more).

I did find this: JQuery File Upload preview File Type to allow all file types, which states that what I want to do is not possible unless the file is first uploaded to the server and then a thumbnail is generated for the file. I am totally cool with that, but don't know where to start in building that!

I am looking for a solution that will play nice with Bootstrap + PHP + AWS S3, but can be flexible. It could be a paid or free solution, but I'd rather not pay hundreds a month for it (or even tens of dollars a month!)

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I know I should be posting a code sample, but I don't have one to post at this point! As you can tell, I am rather new to this file upload thing, so you if you want to talk to me like I am five that might be appreciated! lol

• 写回答

0条回答

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
    • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
    • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
    • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
    • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
    • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
    • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
    • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器