dongsu0308 2015-08-17 18:10
浏览 17

教条多对一关系版本化

I have an application that I'm developing in symfony 2 with doctrine. The problem I'm facing is the slowly changing dimension.

For example I have three Entities: Dossier, Payout and PayoutCategory. Dossier has a many to one relationship with Payout and Payout a many to one relationship with PayoutCategory.

The important part is the relation between a Payout and a PayoutCategory. The PayoutCategory contains 2 important fields: ceiling and procentual. The ceiling describes the maximum allowed payout of a dossier. Since a dossier can have serveral payouts of the same PayoutCategory all these payouts are counted together and multiplied by the procentual field. The total of the calculation is either smaller or equal to the ceiling if not ceiling value is returned. Now if either the ceiling or procentual (or the name) field gets updated the previous made dossiers are also changed. So my question is there a bundle out there that handles this problem? Because I have several relationships similar to this one.

I have tried the builtin doctrine loggable behaviour and the EntityAuditBundle but they don't solve this. Although they add a version field to PayoutCategory the version field is just to track changes of the entity itself. In fact I need the version field as part of the relationship (foreign key in Payout) between Payout and PayoutCategory.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
    • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
    • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
    • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
    • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒
    • ¥15 UE5 如何可以不渲染HDRIBackdrop背景
    • ¥70 2048小游戏毕设项目
    • ¥20 mysql架构,按照姓名分表