dongqian6554 2015-01-29 20:47
浏览 50
已采纳

教条多对多加入而没有关联

Currently I'm working on doctrine module for favorites which can be reusable in any project and for any entity.

However there is problem with JOINs. I followed this article about dynamic mappings and it works great.. Well almost.

I've got User, Article and FavoriteItem entities, where Article entity can be added to favorites. Probably link to that github project with readme would be better (link).

The problem is mainly in that method which should return FavoriteItem by User and IFavoritableEntity, which in our example will be Article. As you can see, that method uses native query, but is it possible to use DQL? I know that I would have to use join to table without association, but it seems that doctrine can do that just for one-to-many/many-to-one associations.. I'm right? Or is there any other way how to do that in DQL?

Also do you think there is any way at all how to select in one query (DQL) all IFavoritableEntities by one User? I just can't imagine any.

Thank you

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doulun0651 2015-01-30 09:43
    关注

So I found other option which is add possibility to extend FavoriteItem entity where I'm able to add field with association to eg. Article::favorites field.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序
  • ¥15 多址通信方式的抗噪声性能和系统容量对比
  • ¥15 winform的chart曲线生成时有凸起
  • ¥15 msix packaging tool打包问题
  • ¥15 finalshell节点的搭建代码和那个端口代码教程
  • ¥15 Centos / PETSc / PETGEM
  • ¥15 centos7.9 IPv6端口telnet和端口监控问题