drfqfuhej48511519 2015-04-02 20:24
浏览 347
已采纳

Laravel 5 - 如何从使用Route :: controllers()定义的路由获取动作名称(用于获取带有route()函数的模板中的URL)?

I'm new to Laravel, and I'm trying to generate URLs using named routes, but I can't find any documentation pertaining to this scenario.. I want to generate URLs to the default authentication based routes that Laravel ships with, but coming from Silex I really dislike the idea of generating URLs using the url function and specifying the path.. I like using a bound name that I give the route (here are some examples from silex), is there any way to specify a name (or is there a dynamic name I can use) to generate the URLs for routes defined using Route::controller or Route::controllers? For example, what would I pass to route in my template to generate the logout url?

Route::controllers([
    'auth' => 'Auth\AuthController',
    'password' => 'Auth\PasswordController',
]);

Would I just have to dig through the traits and manually specify each controller method if I want to do this?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doumi1944 2015-04-02 20:56
    关注

You can set the names for different controller actions when using Route::controller:

Route::controller('auth', 'Auth\AuthController', [
        'getLogin' => 'auth.login',
        'getLogout' => 'auth.logout',
        // and so on
    ]);

However you may also use the action() helper instead of route() or url(). It let's you specify the controller and method you want to generate an URL for:

action('Auth\AuthController@getLogin')

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 chaquopy python 安卓
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 有没有帮写代码做实验仿真的
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥30 vmware exsi重置后登不上
  • ¥15 易盾点选的cb参数怎么解啊