doubomudichen0832 2014-11-06 17:54
浏览 89
已采纳

PHP WebSocket服务器

I use Phirehose to get a live and continuous stream of the Twitter UserStream API. So far I have been able to execute php -S localhost:8000 index.php and it work fire up and work fine. Now I want to use the data from the CLI script in Laravel.

1) How can I stream the Phirehose data to Laravel?

2) How can I get this script to stay active in the background of a non-GUI droplet @ DigitalOcean?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doushua7737 2014-11-07 20:38
    关注

In your Phirehose script, write each tweet to a database. In your Laravel application (which I am assuming is being accessed by users, from their browsers?), query that database. The database need not be as heavy as MySQL, it could instead be memcache, redis or one of the NoSQL options.

For getting a Phirehose script to run in the background I would login over ssh and do this:

nohup php myscript.php 2>&1 &

(This assumes you have installed the php-cli package for your distro.)

The nohup part means you can logout and it will keep running. The 2>&1 means both stdout and stderr messages will be written to nohup.out. The & at the end is what puts it into the background.

(In fact I do something a bit more complicated: I have my Phirehose script write to a keep-alive file every 10 seconds. I then have another PHP script that is started on 1-minute cron, that will check that keep-alive file is being updated and, if not, it will start the phirehose script running.)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题
  • ¥15 训练的多模态特征融合模型准确度很低怎么办
  • ¥15 kylin启动报错log4j类冲突