dtzk85937 2014-02-05 23:52
浏览 72
已采纳

为什么使用Spry菜单杀死我的<p>标签?

In reference to my testing site's page:

http://thepfjstudios.com.au/testing/content/NewAbout.php

I have a Spry menu on the left side, that when is being used, seems to kill the <p> tags in the content section on the right side.

The .css file used is:

http://thepfjstudios.com.au/testing/SpryAssets/SpryMenuBarVertical.css

and the .js file is in the same folder but is SpryMenuBar.js

I've been playing with this for 2 days now and can't figure out why there is no longer a space between paragraphs in the content section on the right side. If I don't use the Spry menu, the content section shows just fine.

I would post code here but all 3 pages are relevant to this question and would take up a very large space.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dousuie2222 2014-02-05 23:57
    关注

SpryMenuBarVertical.css on 12 line defines:

* { margin:0; padding:0}

margin:0 is affecting your paragraphs. I suggest that you delete that line and adjust the menu's styles to suit your needs.

Edit: I think I should tell you how I figured it out in case you encounter a similar problem in the future. Here are steps for Google Chrome, and it should be similar in other browsers.

• Right click on the affected element (in this case, any of the paragraphs).
    • Select Inspect Element.
    • Under the Styles tab, you can see all styles that do or would apply to the element. Try unchecking some of them to see what they do.
    • Under the Computed tab, you can see what styles the element is using.
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么