dongruo0909 2013-05-09 20:30
浏览 15
已采纳

MySql和MySqli左连接

I have been having trouble for the past couple of hours trying to wrap my head around a way to pull similar data from two different tables. I have playing around with Join statements but have been unable to accomplish what I'm trying to do..

First I am trying to pull a list of my clients and display them and their information from that table in a html table (this is complete). Secondly, I would like to take their index (known as MID) and use to reference data in another table which contains more data on their MID. Each client has multiple "projects" located in another table, and each one of these projects has a value called "package" the value can either be a 1,2, or 3. What I would like to be able to do is to pull all the customer data from one table, and also pull the total number of each package they have. I.e in my table I have a blank place for pack1, pack2, pack3, which I hope will contain the total number of rows that contain that number in the package with the same MID.

Example [ name ] [totalprojects][ totalpackage1][totalpackage2][totalpackage3]
          Bob          25               4               12             9

Here is my code

$query_load_accounts = "SELECT * FROM useraccounts ORDER BY MID";
$result_load_accounts = mysqli_query($dbc, $query_load_accounts);

echo '<center><table border="1">';
echo '<cellpadding="10">';
echo '<th>Company Name</th>';
echo '<th>Member Since</th>';
echo '<th>Package 1</th>';
echo '<th>Package 2</th>';
echo '<th>Package 3</th>';
while ($row = mysqli_fetch_assoc($result_load_accounts))
{

echo "<tr>
<td><center>{$row['company']}</td></center>
<td><center>membersince</center></td> 
<td><center>notused</center></td> 
<td><center>package1</center></td>
<td><center>package2</center></td>
<td><center>package3</center></td>";

}  
echo "</center></table>";
mysqli_close($dbc);
mysqli_free_result($result_load_accounts);

Other useful information - The other table's name is "projects" and the fields needed are MID (customer specific) and Package (just a package number i.e package 1 14.99, package 2 is 24.99 ext) I would like to be able to I guess use a Join statement to total the amount of each package for each user.. im just having so much trouble with it

*UPDATE I have tested the following statement and it pulls the data correctly, now I just need to know how to sort that data in PHP. I.E count the rows for each user

$query_load_accounts = "SELECT useraccounts., projects. FROM useraccounts LEFT JOIN tributes ON useraccounts.mid = projects.mid ORDER BY UID";

Thanks to zero activity in this thread I have resolved the issue myself. Good Riddance.

'SELECT mid,
SUM(IF(package = "1", 1,0)) AS `1`,
SUM(IF(package = "2", 1,0)) AS `2`,
SUM(IF(package = "3", 1,0)) AS `3`,
COUNT(package) AS `total`
FROM projects
GROUP BY mid
ORDER BY mid DESC'
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doujilou3903 2016-04-18 15:53
    关注

'SELECT mid, SUM(IF(package = "1", 1,0)) AS 1, SUM(IF(package = "2", 1,0)) AS 2, SUM(IF(package = "3", 1,0)) AS 3, COUNT(package) AS total FROM projects GROUP BY mid ORDER BY mid DESC'

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本