douwo8140 2013-05-08 10:18
浏览 112
已采纳

限制客户在Magento中为特定产品最多购买2件商品

I currently have an issue trying to restrict customers to purchasing 2 of a product max.

So far, I can set the max number of the product in the cart to 2 using catalog/manage products, select the product, then inventory and adjusting the max Qty allowed in cart to 2.

However, this will not stop the user coming back another day and purchasing another 2 items.

What I would like to do is create a rule so that when the user logs in and tries to purchase the product, after already purchasing it, the code will throw an error saying that they have reached their max quantity and prevent the cart from processing the order.

I believe that I would have to edit one of the php files to run a check against the users id and the product id, but I am unsure which file will need to be edited.

Magento ver. 1.3.2.4

Links that helped me, hope it helps:

step 1 step 2

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanjiao5723 2013-05-08 10:33
    关注

First of all create one observer checkout_cart_add_product_before

In this observer event check cart quantity of product, you can get qoute item from quote object and from quote retrieve product quantity and match with newly added product if condition satisfied then redirect customer to product details page with mesage

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
  • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料
  • ¥15 使用R语言marginaleffects包进行边际效应图绘制