doubi3929 2011-02-10 18:18
浏览 64

简单的PHP文件的好云解决方案?

OK so I've used amazon CDN for awhile now and love it for hosting html/media/javascript. But I've run into a few things I really need php for - but of course since that's server side amazon CDN can't do it.

Ideally I want a solution that I can just upload a php file into and it works just like I can for HTML/Java for AmazonCDN.

What would you guys suggest? Can it be this easy or is it gonna have to be more complicated then that for PHP?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhisang5342 2011-02-10 20:18
    关注

Since you are using Amazon for your CDN, you may want to consider trying their EC2 instances to keep everything under the same roof. I use them, and have had really good luck with it. I tend to build my EC2 instances from the ground up, but there is a large repository of community images that you could use. I'm sure that there is a simple php webserver image out there.

You could also use a shared hosting environment like dreamhost, media temple (gs) or the like. If you are using a CDN because of high traffic though, than those services may not cut it.

Also, my $0.02: If you are deploying php applications, a drag and drop/upload and forget it solution may be nice and easy, but could cause you headaches down the road. If your application is something other than trivial, it would be prudent to learn how to set up a web server from scratch. That being said, I don't know what you are doing, so your solution may be perfect for your application.

hth

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 AT89C51控制8位八段数码管显示时钟。
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题