drzrdc1766788 2010-07-26 22:02
浏览 29

too long

ok i need some help with magento. I have been using it for about 6 months now mainly using the built in functionality and have looked briefly at some of the more advanced features. I am looking now at building in some custom features to the backend but dont know exactly where to start.

Basically, all of the documentation seems to be aimed at linking the front end etc but i want to write some custom scripts that will be interface with magentos backend upon certain events i.e. orders being placed etc. I dont need any interface with the front end and these scripts are to run silently in the background but still integrate and use the magento database.

Where do i start? Help, please.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongyuan9292 2010-07-27 07:51
    关注

My 2 cents : everything start with a utility called "Module Creator" that Google will help you find. This is a ready-to-use skeleton for building module with Magento that can help you understand the MVC model of Magento. Take a closer look at the "Adminhtml" part of the basic module you will create with Module Creator. Then, if you want to add functionnality to the system area of your backend and use those "system variables", please take a look at the etc/system.xml files of existing module. Have fun

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本