douzhendi4559 2012-11-16 03:27 采纳率: 100%
浏览 81
已采纳

防止对具有变量(和大)列数的查询进行sql注入

I have a sql query that is generated using php. It returns the surrogate key of any record that has fields matching the search term as well as any record that has related records in other tables matching the search term.

I join the tables into one then use a separate function to retrieve a list of the columns contained in the tables (I want to allow additions to tables without re-writing php code to lower ongoing maintenance).

Then use this code

foreach ($col_array as $cur_col) {
    foreach ($search_terms_array as $term_searching) {
        $qry_string.="UPPER(";
        $qry_string.=$cur_col;
        $qry_string.=") like '%";
        $qry_string.=strtoupper($term_searching);
        $qry_string.="%' or ";
    }
}

To generate the rest of the query string

select tbl_sub_model.sub_model_sk from tbl_sub_model inner join [about 10 other tables]

where [much code removed] or UPPER(tbl_model.image_id) like '%HONDA%' or
 UPPER(tbl_model.image_id) like '%ACCORD%' or UPPER(tbl_badge.sub_model_sk) like '%HONDA%'
 or UPPER(tbl_badge.sub_model_sk) like '%ACCORD%' or UPPER(tbl_badge.badge) like '%HONDA%'
 or UPPER(tbl_badge.badge) like '%ACCORD%' group by tbl_sub_model.sub_model_sk

It does what I want it to do however it is vulnerable to sql injection. I have been replacing my mysql_* code with pdo to prevent that but how I'm going to secure this one is beyond me.

So my question is, how do I search all these tables in a secure fashion?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douyan9417 2012-11-16 19:49
    关注

Here is a solution that asks the database to uppercase the search terms and also to adorn them with '%' wildcards:

$parameters = array();
    $conditions = array();
    foreach ($col_array as $cur_col) {
        foreach ($search_terms_array as $term_searching) {
            $conditions[] = "UPPER( $cur_col ) LIKE CONCAT('%', UPPER(?), '%')";
            $parameters[] = $term_searching;
        }
    }

$STH = $DBH->prepare('SELECT fields FROM tbl WHERE ' . implode(' OR ', $conditions));
    $STH->execute($parameters);

Notes:

1. We let MySQL call UPPER() on the user's search term, rather than having PHP call strtoupper()
      That should limit possible hilarious/confounding mismatched character set issues. All your normalization happens in one place, and as close as possible to the moment of use.
    2. CONCAT() is MySQL-specific
      However, as you tagged the question [mysql], that's probably not an issue.
    3. This query, like your original query, will defy indexing.
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有偿四位数,节约算法和扫描算法
  • ¥15 VUE项目怎么运行,系统打不开
  • ¥50 pointpillars等目标检测算法怎么融合注意力机制
  • ¥15 关于超局变量获取查询的问题
  • ¥20 Vs code Mac系统 PHP Debug调试环境配置
  • ¥60 大一项目课,微信小程序
  • ¥15 求视频摘要youtube和ovp数据集