donglu5041 2016-11-29 14:31
浏览 33

PHP:断开的链接,错误,cms

I uploaded an old website and tested it, got this problem :

Latest from blog

Uncaught Exception

String could not be parsed as XML Trace in execution order:

require('/home/bp2mhold/io.bp2mholding.com/cms/app/main.php') on line 113 in /home/bp2mhold/io.bp2mholding.com/index.php main() on line 210 in /home/bp2mhold/io.bp2mholding.com/cms/app/main.php Page→_executeLayout() on line 200 in /home/bp2mhold/io.bp2mholding.com/cms/app/main.php eval() on line 388 in /home/bp2mhold/io.bp2mholding.com/cms/app/models/Page.php getWPLatestPost('http://www.iogi.com/blog/feed/') on line 39 in /home/bp2mhold/io.bp2mholding.com/cms/app/models/Page.php(388) : eval()'d code SimpleXMLElement→__construct('http://www.iogi.com/blog/feed/', 16384, true) on line 20 in /home/bp2mhold/io.bp2mholding.com/cms/plugins/aggregator/index.php Exception was thrown on line 20 in /home/bp2mhold/io.bp2mholding.com/cms/plugins/aggregator/index.php

After following the links to find the true mistake, I couldn't find the old link (www.iogi.com/blog/feed), it wasn't anywhere.

I went then in the error.php to see if there was any problem and had this line (like 30 times)

[29-Nov-2016 05:43:42 America/Denver] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20131226/imagick.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20131226/imagick.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

I checked the info.php file and had this :

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Nothing more, nothing less.

So my questions are, how can I find the source of that link, and what is that missing file that should have loaded ?

Any help will be apprecied :)

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 simulink单相桥式整流电路
    • ¥35 问问51单片机流水灯的代码该怎么写
    • ¥15 关于#百度#的问题:感觉已经将字体段落、字体、页边距、纸张大小、文档网络调成与论文模板一致,为什么黄色部分字体左右的间距还是不一样啊,求私信发文件接收看一下
    • ¥15 stata webuse报错
    • ¥15 TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'status')
    • ¥15 如何利用AI去除图片中的竹架子
    • ¥15 python 写个基金爬取的代码,自动卖出功能
    • ¥15 Linux系统启动不起来
    • ¥15 为什么运行仿真数码管不亮(语言-c语言)
    • ¥15 陈仁良《直升机飞行动力学》小扰动线化方程如何推导