duanouyong4228 2015-09-17 01:16
浏览 139
已采纳

如何在CentOS 6.7的PHP 5.6.13中启用pthreads?

I have PHP 5.6.13 installed at CentOS 6.7 through IUS repositories. This is the output of php -v command:

# php -v
PHP 5.6.13 (cli) (built: Sep  3 2015 11:54:03)
Copyright (c) 1997-2015 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.6.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2015 Zend Technologies
    with Zend OPcache v7.0.6-dev, Copyright (c) 1999-2015, by Zend Technologies
    with Xdebug v2.3.3, Copyright (c) 2002-2015, by Derick Rethans

For install and enable pthreads I have follow this steps:

1. Search the proper packages:

# yum search pthreads
    ================================= N/S Matched: pthreads ===============================
    mingw32-winpthreads-static.noarch : Static version of the MinGW Windows pthreads library
    mingw64-winpthreads-static.noarch : Static version of the MinGW Windows pthreads library
    php55u-pecl-pthreads-debuginfo.x86_64 : Debug information for package php55u-pecl-pthreads
    php56u-pecl-pthreads-debuginfo.x86_64 : Debug information for package php56u-pecl-pthreads
    mingw32-winpthreads.noarch : MinGW pthread library for the win32 target
    mingw64-winpthreads.noarch : MinGW pthread library for the win64 target
    openblas-threads.i686 : An optimized BLAS library based on GotoBLAS2, pthreads version
    openblas-threads.x86_64 : An optimized BLAS library based on GotoBLAS2, pthreads version
    php55u-pecl-pthreads.x86_64 : Threading API
    php56u-pecl-pthreads.x86_64 : Threading API

2. Install the package:

#yum install php56u-pecl-pthreads.x86_64

Resolving Dependencies
    --> Running transaction check
    ---> Package php56u-pecl-pthreads.x86_64 0:2.0.10-2.ius.el6 will be installed
    --> Finished Dependency Resolution

Dependencies Resolved
    =======================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
     Package                                                         Arch                                              Version                                                        Repository                                      Size
    =======================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
    Installing:
     php56u-pecl-pthreads                                            x86_64                                            2.0.10-2.ius.el6                                               ius                                             71 k

Transaction Summary
    Install       1 Package(s)

3. Locate where the .so did go:

#locate pthreads.so
    /usr/lib64/php-zts/modules/pthreads.so

4. Enable at /etc/php.ini by trying each of the following lines:

extension=pthreads.so
    extension=/usr/lib64/php-zts/modules/pthreads.so
    zend_extension=pthreads.so
    zend_extension=/usr/lib64/php-zts/modules/pthreads.so

5. Restarted Apache and find for the module

# php -m | grep pthreads
    Failed loading /usr/lib64/php-zts/modules/pthreads.so:  /usr/lib64/php-zts/modules/pthreads.so: undefined symbol: core_globals_id

And all the time it fails with the message above. What I am doing wrong?

Note: I have notice by running phpinfo() that Thread Safety is disabled, do I need this enabled in order to properly load the library?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duangou1953 2015-09-17 01:54
    关注

For some reason there is two different Versions, the one you installed which cause a conflict with your PHP version. Mismatched compile options used with pthreads.so compared with those used to build PHP itself.

php56u-pecl-pthreads.x86_64 0:2.0.10-2.ius.el6

You should remove and install everything from the same source/version. That's only thing i could think of.

EDIT: you could try this... pthreads using php+zts rpms on centos

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 buildozer打包kivy app失败
  • ¥30 在vs2022里运行python代码
  • ¥15 不同尺寸货物如何寻找合适的包装箱型谱
  • ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题
  • ¥15 虚拟机打包apk出现错误
  • ¥15 用visual studi code完成html页面
  • ¥15 聚类分析或者python进行数据分析