dsfd3546 2015-07-22 17:03
浏览 188
已采纳

如何在WordPress中搜索我的数据库以获取自定义字段的所有选项?

I'm in a custom taxonomy page and I need to display all the options of a particular custom field called "Region". I tried doing a database query for all the possible values, however because multiple regions are selectable in the custom field, the resulted values are the many different combinations of regions (such as "Asia, Africa, Europe" as one, "Central America, North America" as another and "Europe, Central America", etc etc.)

I want to retrieve just them just singularly, ("Asia" as one, "Europe" as another, etc. etc.) How would I go about doing this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douguomou5094 2015-07-23 04:21
    关注

You can use some basic coding approach of php.

Approach:

Use the explode() function of php and set the values in an array for each meta value with a key 'coffee_region' (adding each meta value in the a single array. Make sure you are adding elements not overwriting the previous values of meta in array).

Then use array_unique() function to get rid of the repetitive countries from the array.

And when you print that array you will be having a listing of unique country names from the meta fields

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c程序不知道为什么得不到结果
  • ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解