duanjianxi8439 2015-07-06 10:58
浏览 253

获取连接到网络的设备的基本信息

Base of my question: I am trying to create a simple code that can list basic information of a device that is connected to a network. For example, I have a wireless router, and there is a device(Mobile Phone) connected via wireless connection, and a device(Laptop/Desktop) that is connected via LAN. Now I want to find out what kind of device it is, also: the IP address, MAC address, processor, RAM, HDD/Internal Storage, Flash Drive(if connected) and let's say hardware manufacturer (If possible) etc..

Now I already have searched for these, and I found that this can be done by .NET, but I am thinking that this would be better if I can access this via web so even I'm at the office/work I can check the devices that are connected to our network. So I decided to do this using PHP, but don't know how to begin because I only have little knowledge of PHP, anyone can give me a sample of what I am tryng to achieve? Or any better reference on getting information of connected device on network via PHP?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongmei8209 2015-07-06 11:00
    关注

PHP is a server side scripting language. It will not allow you to enumerate connected devices due to security reasons.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染