doudao7113 2015-01-04 17:14
浏览 59
已采纳

Android(ios)到PHP API安全性

I am doing a RESTful API design for android using php. Because of this, I am creating PHP API's which will go into my Database and serve specific data based on the method/function called.
but after reading some tutorials,I encounter some quetions and I can’t find a good way to solve my problem.my question is as following:

1.how can I maintain the session between my API and android.In other words,if the user login the system through android,how can I maintain the session?some use PHPSESSID and others use userid(returned by the api),which is better?

2.how can I protect my API from misuse?I find many use apikey

3.how can I protect malicious user tamper the data?this is related to my first question,if I use the userid to maintain the session between my API and android,based this,even if i use apikey, malicious user also can tamper his userid to other’s,so he will get other’s infomation .

I am stucked so much,so please help me?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongmie3526 2015-01-05 15:14
    关注

I recommend you to read About HMAC authentication.

1. You will don't maintain the session... every request to server will send some token data in the request header.

2. You can work on it, thinking in ways to protect your server. The most important think is to follow the best practices and when your software are in production check your logs often.

3. Use the HMAC or some similar method.

You need to change your mind to don't store sessions, and follow the API best practices. I good idea are read the instagram, facebook, g+ and gdrive docs to see how they do.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 smptlib使用465端口发送邮件失败
  • ¥200 总是报错,能帮助用python实现程序实现高斯正反算吗?有偿
  • ¥15 对于squad数据集的基于bert模型的微调
  • ¥15 为什么我运行这个网络会出现以下报错?CRNN神经网络
  • ¥20 steam下载游戏占用内存
  • ¥15 CST保存项目时失败
  • ¥15 树莓派5怎么用camera module 3啊
  • ¥20 java在应用程序里获取不到扬声器设备