dongzhidian3538 2014-02-06 02:53
浏览 10

在确定它们之间的关系之前,确定是否存在两条MySQL记录

Imagine you have a table of Persons, Busses, and a mapping table in between. You want to determine, given a set of people, who is on a given Bus. So you create a PHP page to return a simple list of Persons. You also want the page to be robust, so you want to return any error reflected from the DB or other failures. Also, PDO is used to make the site flexible.

To reduce database queries (assuming that querying the DB is the most expensive part, especially if the DB get big and/or lots of visitors), you probably want to reduce the queries to the DB to an absolute minimum.

A simple script would, after validating the data for types and other unintended values, probably look like such on the DB side:

//See if the Bus exists
SELECT id FROM Busses WHERE id={$bus_id};

//See if the given Persons exist
SELECT id FROM Persons WHERE id IN ({$comma-seperated-person-ids});

//Finally check the mappings table and discover who is on that bus.
SELECT person_id FROM Busses_Persons WHERE bus_id={$bus_id} person_id IN ({$comma-seperated-ids});

I think this order is important, because suppose a bus did not exist, this page would return success and show an empty list if the first query did not execute to determine existing busses. You would also return a successful page with no persons, if none of the persons existed and you hadn't performed the second query to determine which of your persons set exists, and which don't. Strictly, you should return an error page if any provided data is invalid or non-existant.

How can I get a list of Persons on that Bus, given a set of persons, and given a bus, AND find out if any given person or bus does or does not exist, and all that in a single query?

I suppose you can hack about really deeply (even though to maintain DB abstraction with PDO, you probably can't go too far either), or it becomes a question of DB execution time. But I was really wondering how other developers made their scripts faster and more efficient when stumbling upon the problem here?

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
    • ¥20 软件测试决策法疑问求解答
    • ¥15 win11 23H2删除推荐的项目,支持注册表等
    • ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
    • ¥15 qt6.6.3 基于百度云的语音识别 不会改
    • ¥15 关于#目标检测#的问题:大概就是类似后台自动检测某下架商品的库存,在他监测到该商品上架并且可以购买的瞬间点击立即购买下单
    • ¥15 神经网络怎么把隐含层变量融合到损失函数中?
    • ¥15 lingo18勾选global solver求解使用的算法