dongyi1939 2011-06-07 15:43
浏览 11
已采纳

以下php代码的含义?

Guys I have been using the following code quite often but haven't properly understood the exact semantics of the functions. Especially for the last two str_replace functions. Can anybody explain me whats exactly happening here(in a little detail)?

$this_file = str_replace('\\', '/', __FILE__);
$doc_root = $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'];
$web_root = str_replace(array($doc_root, 'application/config.php'), '', $doc_root);
$srv_root = str_replace('application/config.php', '', $doc_root);
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dptj13337 2011-06-07 15:48
    关注
    1. Replace the backslashes \ with forward slashes / (the variable is not used after that).
    2. Get the document root from the server super-global (typically will be the Apache config DocumentRoot directive).
    3. Replace any occurence of the document root or application/config.php from the document root string and store it in $web_root (seems like useless code to me).
    4. Replace any occurence of application/config.php from the document root string and store it in $srv_root (again, seems like useless code, because a document root should be a directory, not a file).

Conclusion: It seems like this code could be translated into the following, and that none of these "calculations" are actually necessary:

$doc_root = $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'];
    $web_root = '';
    $srv_root = $doc_root;

Or even shorter:

$doc_root = $srv_root = $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'];
    $web_root = '';

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 测距传感器数据手册i2c
  • ¥15 RPA正常跑,cmd输入cookies跑不出来