doudou5421 2011-10-19 10:10
浏览 27
已采纳

如何保护jquery ajax调用使用的php页面

I just finished coding my first jquery ajax call page. It calls a php page every 1 or 2 seconds and returns json data.

The page basically displays posts of the message board the user is viewing. There are multiple message boards and some users should not be able to view certain boards, however the same php page is used for the call. It pics out the message using $id that is sent by the ajax script.

My question is how would I protect the php page from being manipulated and opened directly? The user can easily change the board id by opening the file directly and changing the URL. Not to mention the other ways.

If there is no easy way, then I guess I'd have to duplicate the majority of the main page to check if the user has necessary permissions. That would mean more server load since the page is updated every second.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• doupijin0397 2011-10-19 10:13
    关注

Ajax calls are treated by server in the same way as normal page requests. All the authentication and authorization mechanisms are called before serving the page. To make sure just log off and try to get stuff from your page using AJAX. It should not work if your page requires you to log into the site.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 MATLAB中streamslice问题
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序