douyuefu1372 2011-07-19 16:18
浏览 57
已采纳

Magento在提交订单时没有增量ID

I've been working on an extension recently. However, I just ran into a snag, and I am wondering if I should reinstall Magento. The problem that I am running into happened yesterday. I believe that I have traced it to the root, but I don't know how to fix it. When I attempt to submit an order, after the first one has been placed, I get the following error:

There was an error processing your order. Please contact us or try 
again later.exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[23000]: 
Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '' for key 
'UNQ_INCREMENT_ID'' in 
/Users/jmax/Documents/websites/max_magento/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php:228

Stack trace:
#0 /Users/jmax/Documents/websites/max_magento/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php(228): PDOStatement->execute(Array)
#1 /Users/jmax/Documents/websites/max_magento/lib/Zend/Db/Statement.php(300): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#2 /Users/jmax/Documents/websites/max_magento/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#3 /Users/jmax/Documents/websites/max_magento/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `sa...', Array)
#4 /Users/jmax/Documents/websites/max_magento/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(337): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `sa...', Array)
#5 /Users/jmax/Documents/websites/max_magento/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query('INSERT INTO `sa...', Array)
#6 /Users/jmax/Documents/websites/max_magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Abstract.php(414): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('sales_flat_orde...', Array)
#7 /Users/jmax/Documents/websites/max_magento/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Mysql4/Order/Abstract.php(417): Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Abstract->save(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Order))
#8 /Users/jmax/Documents/websites/max_magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(318): Mage_Sales_Model_Mysql4_Order_Abstract->save(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Order))
#9 /Users/jmax/Documents/websites/max_magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Transaction.php(150): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->save()
#10 /Users/jmax/Documents/websites/max_magento/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Service/Quote.php(183): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Transaction->save()
#11 /Users/jmax/Documents/websites/max_magento/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Service/Quote.php(238): Mage_Sales_Model_Service_Quote->submitOrder()
#12 /Users/jmax/Documents/websites/max_magento/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/Model/Type/Onepage.php(745): Mage_Sales_Model_Service_Quote->submitAll()
#13 /Users/jmax/Documents/websites/max_magento/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/controllers/OnepageController.php(499): Mage_Checkout_Model_Type_Onepage->saveOrder()
#14 /Users/jmax/Documents/websites/max_magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(420): Mage_Checkout_OnepageController->saveOrderAction()
#15 /Users/jmax/Documents/websites/max_magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(253): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('saveOrder')
#16 /Users/jmax/Documents/websites/max_magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(176): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#17 /Users/jmax/Documents/websites/max_magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(340): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#18 /Users/jmax/Documents/websites/max_magento/app/Mage.php(627): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#19 /Users/jmax/Documents/websites/max_magento/index.php(80): Mage::run('', 'store')
#20 {main}

First thing I tried: I completely disabled my extension. So, it is not my extension, but maybe it caused some change in the database that caused that. I have been developing my extension using the proper coding methods (not modifying core files, and extending as opposed to overriding as much as possible).

It appears as if the order's increment id is not being set! I went back to Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Type -> fetchNewIncrementId (line 141), and found that it returns void on line 145 after finding there is not increment model:

144: if (!$this->getIncrementModel()) {
145:    return false;
146: }

And, here is the SQL query that causes the problem (obviously it is not increment id):

INSERT INTO `sales_flat_order` (`coupon_code`, `protect_code`, `shipping_description`, 
`is_virtual`, `store_id`, `customer_id`, `base_discount_amount`, `base_grand_total`, 
`base_shipping_amount`, `base_shipping_tax_amount`, `base_subtotal`, `base_tax_amount`,
`base_to_global_rate`, `base_to_order_rate`, `discount_amount`, `grand_total`, 
`shipping_amount`, `shipping_tax_amount`, `store_to_base_rate`, `store_to_order_rate`, 
`subtotal`, `tax_amount`, `total_qty_ordered`, `customer_is_guest`, `customer_note_notify`, 
`customer_group_id`, `gift_message_id`, `quote_id`, `base_shipping_discount_amount`, 
`base_subtotal_incl_tax`, `shipping_discount_amount`, `subtotal_incl_tax`, `weight`, 
`customer_dob`, `increment_id`, `applied_rule_ids`, `base_currency_code`, `customer_email`, 
`customer_firstname`, `customer_lastname`, `customer_middlename`, `customer_prefix`, 
`customer_suffix`, `customer_taxvat`, `discount_description`, `global_currency_code`, 
`order_currency_code`, `remote_ip`, `shipping_method`, `store_currency_code`, `store_name`, 
`x_forwarded_for`, `customer_note`, `created_at`, `updated_at`, `total_item_count`, 
`customer_gender`, `hidden_tax_amount`, `base_hidden_tax_amount`, `shipping_hidden_tax_amount`, 
`base_shipping_hidden_tax_amount`, `shipping_incl_tax`, `base_shipping_incl_tax`) VALUES (NULL, 
'aa53a6', 'Flat Rate - Fixed', '0', '1', '4', '0', '55', '5', '0', '50', '0', '1', '1', '0', 
'55', '5', '0', '1', '1', '50', '0', '1', '0', '1', '1', NULL, '38', '0', '50', '0', '50', 
'1', NULL, '', '', 'USD', 'email@gmail.com', 'J', 'Max', NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, '', 'USD', 
'USD', '127.0.0.1', 'flatrate_flatrate', 'USD', 
'Main Website
Main Website Store
Default Store View', NULL, NULL, '2011-07-19 15:23:28', 
'2011-07-19 15:23:28', '1', NULL, '0', '0', '0', '0', '5', '5')

Is there any other information that I can provide to help come to a solution? Thank you SO much!

JMax

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanjiaopi8218 2011-09-08 09:16
    关注

Did you add any attributes to the sales/order model? In that, if you do not specifiy the increment model when adding the attribute sales/order will lose it's increment model. This will stay even if you switch off your extension again.

$installer->installEntities(
        'order'    => array(
            'entity_model'        => 'order',
            'table'               => 'sales/order',
            'increment_model'     => 'eav/entity_increment_numeric', //<-- This is important and might have caused the trouble!!!
            'increment_per_store' => true,
            'backend_prefix'      => 'sales_entity/order_attribute_backend',
            'attributes'          => array(
                'my_new_attribute' => array(
                'label'            => 'Omx Gift Certificates',
                'type'             => 'text',
                'global'           => Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Eav_Attribute::SCOPE_GLOBAL,
                'visible'          => true,
                'required'         => false,
                'user_defined'     => true,
            ),
        )
    );

If that is the source you can do the following: Erase the added columns (in this case: my_new_attribute) from the sales_flat_order table and rerun the installer of your extension (with specified increment_model of course...).

j.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Labview机器人问题
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题
  • ¥15 训练的多模态特征融合模型准确度很低怎么办
  • ¥15 kylin启动报错log4j类冲突
  • ¥15 超声波模块测距控制点灯,灯的闪烁很不稳定,经过调试发现测的距离偏大