dongtang1944 2013-07-18 14:33
浏览 15
已采纳

最安全的方式来“调用”一个php文件

I am creating an app for my clients to add to their webpages. however, I am hosting the database that stores the info for this app. All I want to do is do all the queries on my server and somehow pass the $var to their server. so what I was thinking was to have my PHP page with all the MYSQL credentials store on my server and give them a code that calls that page and outputs the stuff, something like

require_once('192.163.163.163/config.php');

But I bet this is the least secure way to do this. I don't want to give anyone access to the central database and I am handling all the requests. Do you guys have any suggestions that I can pull the data off my db and pass it to their server in a $var without opening any doors?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanshang7007 2013-07-18 14:40
    关注

If you can't afford to give away your DB credentials or other internal details of your system but you need the clients to be able to read data from you, then the only really secure way to do set your system up as an API that the clients can call.

Don't try to combine the two systems into a single app; it will open up holes that cannot be closed.

To create an API is fairly simple in principle. Just create a suite of normal PHP programs that accept a set of pre-defined arguments return the data in a pre-defined format that can be easily processed by the calling program -- eg maybe a JSON structure.

The clients would then simply call your system via an HTTP call. They'd never need to see your code; the wouldn't need to be hosted on the same server, and they wouldn't even need to be writing their system in the same language as yours.

There's a lot more to it than that -- it is, of course, perfectly easy to write an insecure API as well, and you'll want to read up on how to write a good API to avoid that sort of thing -- but that's your starting point. I hope it helps.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 springboot 3.0 实现Security 6.x版本集成
  • ¥15 PHP-8.1 镜像无法用dockerfile里的CMD命令启动 只能进入容器启动,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)
  • ¥15 请帮我解决一下下面六个代码
  • ¥15 关于资源监视工具的e-care有知道的嘛
  • ¥35 MIMO天线稀疏阵列排布问题
  • ¥60 用visual studio编写程序,利用间接平差求解水准网
  • ¥15 Llama如何调用shell或者Python
  • ¥20 谁能帮我挨个解读这个php语言编的代码什么意思?
  • ¥15 win10权限管理,限制普通用户使用删除功能
  • ¥15 minnio内存占用过大,内存没被回收(Windows环境)