douzhan1031 2012-07-21 09:47
浏览 24
已采纳

PHP无法回忆会话

Recently I tried to create a login webpage for my project. So there's the index.html, the login page where the person has to login. It sends the query to checklogin.php which is this:

<?php
ob_start();
$host="localhost"; // Host name 
$username=""; // Mysql username 
$password=""; // Mysql password 
$db_name="test"; // Database name 
$tbl_name="members"; // Table name 

// Connect to server and select databse.
mysql_connect("wordshare.zxq.net", "754319_guest", "guest")or die("cannot connect"); 
mysql_select_db("wordshare_zxq_users")or die("cannot select DB");

// Define $myusername and $mypassword 
$myusername=$_POST['myusername']; 
$mypassword=$_POST['mypassword']; 

// To protect MySQL injection (more detail about MySQL injection)
$myusername = stripslashes($myusername);
$mypassword = stripslashes($mypassword);
$myusername = mysql_real_escape_string($myusername);
$mypassword = mysql_real_escape_string($mypassword);
$sql="SELECT * FROM members WHERE username='$myusername' and password='$mypassword'";
$result=mysql_query($sql);

// Mysql_num_row is counting table row
$count=mysql_num_rows($result);

// If result matched $myusername and $mypassword, table row must be 1 row
if($count==1){

// Register $myusername, $mypassword and redirect to file "login_success.php"
session_start();
session_register("myusername");
session_register("mypassword"); 
header("location:main.php");
}
else {
    header("location:index.html");
}
ob_end_flush();
?>

Then the main page checks for the session, and if you are not logged in it redirects you to index.html and the code is as following:

<?php
// Connects to your Database
mysql_connect("wordshare.zxq.net", "754319_guest", "guest")or die("cannot connect");
mysql_select_db("wordshare_zxq_users")or die("cannot select DB");
//checks cookies to make sure they are logged in
session_start();
session_start();
if(!session_is_registered(myusername)){
header("location:index.html");
}
?>

The problem is that I don't get redirected back to the main page if I go directly to the main.html. I've tried using echo to find out whether the session is recorded, and it returned undefined. What really baffled me was that even when I try to print out something else like a word, it also returns me "undefined". Can anyone help me?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duanjiaren8188 2012-07-21 10:30
    关注

You have many issues with your code. Wherever you copied that over, it is a very bad example. I have some spare time, so I highlight what I can see, most serious first:

• You store plain-text passwords in your database. This is very serious, because in case someone will hack your database, the username and password information can be retrieved easily. This is a very common mistake but a very bad one. Instead hash your passwords, for example with the phpass library. That website explains very well what this is about. So if you want to learn, that site does not only have code but gives also a quite good and generic description.

• The code expects that get_magic_quotes_gpc is enabled. Instead it should refuse to work if it is enabled. Assuming that magic quotes are enabled is a security issue because it prevents you from writing safe code

Your Code:

$mypassword=$_POST['mypassword'];

// To protect MySQL injection (more detail about MySQL injection)
      $myusername = stripslashes($myusername);

Suggestion:

if (get_magic_quotes_gpc()) {
          throw new UnexpectedValueException('get_magic_quotes_gpc must be off.');
      }
      $mypassword = $_POST['mypassword'];

(There is no need to do stripslashes any longer)

• You use other outdated language features. This is merely a sympton that from whereever you have copied over that code, you do not have taken code that is state of the art. A few issues you have:

• mysql_* functions. Use PDO instead. It's much more simple to use and much more powerful. It helps you pro-actively to prevent SQL injection by providing so called prepared statements (also called parameterized queries). Learn about it, use it.
      • session_register and session_is_registered functions. Those were used to register global variables inside the session. They are unsafe and deprecated. Instead use the $_SESSION superglobal, like you use the $_POST superglobal already.
    • One long line-up of code. You do not make use of subroutines. Albeit they could be very helpful for you. Learn how you can write your own functions because you can do programming like writing a text.

Example:

<?php
    require('my-functions.php');

$location = 'index.html';

if ($user = user_form_submitted() && user_is_valid($user)) {
        user_login_into_session_($user);
        $location = 'main.php';       
    }

redirect($location);
    ?>

As you can see this is quite easy to read. Just then define functions that do the job, e.g.:

/**
     * redirect request
     * @param string $location
     */
    function redirect($location) {
        if (!headers_sent()) {
            header("Location: " . $location);
        }
        printf('Moved <a href="%1$s">here</a>.', htmlspecialchars($location));
    }

That's just one example. So you can start to program already without even thinking how all the glory different details will work.

Related answers about using and extracting functions and using PDO:

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
  • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向