dongzichan2886 2009-07-02 12:29
浏览 60
已采纳

为什么我收到“意外的T_STRING错误”

I'm trying to get Zend Amf working on my hosting services (Lunarpages, if that matters). I can get it working on my local machine, but after changing a few directories and posting the code, I keep getting this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting '{' in /home/user_name/public_html/library/Zend/Amf/Server.php on line 57

Normally this issue is a syntax error, and I am enough of a n00b that I can't discount that. But I have cut down the code to just this:

<?php
$clientLibraryPath = '/home/user_name/public_html/library/';
$oldPath = set_include_path(get_include_path() . PATH_SEPARATOR . $clientLibraryPath);

require_once('Zend/Amf/Server.php');

?>
Delicious turkey legs!

Here are lines 57/58 from the Zend_Amf_Server.php file (preceding lines are just more includes for Zend Amf):

class Zend_Amf_Server implements Zend_Server_Interface
{

and I am still getting the error. Could this be something in my config? I tried to set up my .htaccess the way Wade Arnold recommends here, but I am getting errors unless I comment out the lines beginning with php_value and php_flag. Could this be linked to my error? Or am I barking up the wrong tree entirely?

Thanks. - Dave

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongnao1908 2009-07-02 13:55
    关注

If you are running PHP4 on the server then 'implements Zend_Server_Interface' will be unexpected because interfaces were not supported then, and it will instead expect the opening brace.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 软件测试决策法疑问求解答
  • ¥15 win11 23H2删除推荐的项目,支持注册表等
  • ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
  • ¥15 qt6.6.3 基于百度云的语音识别 不会改
  • ¥15 关于#目标检测#的问题:大概就是类似后台自动检测某下架商品的库存,在他监测到该商品上架并且可以购买的瞬间点击立即购买下单
  • ¥15 神经网络怎么把隐含层变量融合到损失函数中?