dongren9739 2012-08-25 13:08
浏览 77
已采纳

糖CRM的整合方法

I am going to develop a complex web application related to affiliates. I want to integrate sugarCRM as the CRM module of my affiliate application. I have some misunderstandings related to integration methods. From FAQs at Sugar CRM website, It is stated that there are two ways to integrate one is Webservice API and second is Module Builder.

Now let me first tell you about my understanding. If you have a standalone application running on your server and you want to integrate the CRM then you have to choose Web Services API for it. But if you have installed CRM on your server and not having any other standalone application then you can use Module Builder Method. It is just like you like you have installed any CMS and creates modules to extend the functionality.

Am I rite?

OR I am having wrong understanding about CRM integration? For standalone application we need to use only Web Services API in which we will use data using web services and show in our system?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douchunsui2395 2012-08-26 14:46
    关注

Module Builder allows you to easily add new functionality to SugarCRM though an easy to use GUI. If you want to track company Desks, Widgets, Recordings, Headaches,....anything, you would use Module Builder to add your specific needs to SugarCRM. You can even relate these new module items to the core modules such as contacts, accounts, etc.

Web Services API is a way to access SugarCRM data and functionality from non-SugarCRM code. Web Services API can be used to Create, Read, Update, and Modify existing SugarCRM records through API calls. You can use SOAP or REST to communicate with SugarCRM. This includes accessing any newly created custom modules you built using Module Builder. With Web Services API, you could access how many resources, Widgets, Recordings, or Headaches from another internal or external application.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 msix packaging tool打包问题
  • ¥28 微信小程序开发页面布局没问题,真机调试的时候页面布局就乱了
  • ¥15 python的qt5界面
  • ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接