douyuan1049 2010-08-18 15:48
浏览 44
已采纳

在哪里保存临时数据?

I'm doing a system with Codeigniter , this is my first system with CI, and i'm also novice to PHP too.

I'm doing this for a hospital, in this i have the following problem

• junior doctor first check the 1st visit patients and then if he can't handle them he refer them to the senior doctor

• from registration room some patients are send to the eye checking room to check their eyes and then they go to the junior doctor

like wise i have temporary data to be kept on the system, references from one room to another and so on...

i need to get this details to the main GUI of the each person; for example in the Senior doctors UI there will be a tab named 1St time patients, in that the patients that was referred by the junior doctor will be shown to him! so i need to refer to the patients that was sent to senior doctor from the junior doctor and show them in the senior doctor's UI.

so my problem is how can i keep this temporary data to be referenced by the system? keeping them in the tables is not appropriate as i think because at the end of the day these data is not stored any where, only the patient table and few other tables will be keeping the data.

guys how can i achieve this kind of thing? any method of achieving this? technology that is easier to master that will allow me to keep temporary data?please give me some references or help by code to over come this problem.

regards, Rangana

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douyong4842 2010-08-18 15:59
    关注

If the data is truly temporary, and has to be used by only one user at a time you need to stick it in session.

An entry level tuorial is here: http://www.w3schools.com/PHP/php_sessions.asp

However if data is accessed by different users, but is simply not needed on following days, or you are storing a significant amount of data, you should probably keep it in the DB.

The DB should be able to store lots of data, so on a smallish app there is not much reason to keep clearing it out, but you could also include a housekeeping function that clears data that is old or irrelevant.

However when working with medical data, it may be a good idea to hang on to everything.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 powerbuilder中的datawindow数据整合到新的DataWindow
  • ¥20 有人知道这种图怎么画吗?
  • ¥15 pyqt6如何引用qrc文件加载里面的的资源
  • ¥15 安卓JNI项目使用lua上的问题
  • ¥20 RL+GNN解决人员排班问题时梯度消失
  • ¥15 使用LM2596制作降压电路,一个能运行,一个不能
  • ¥60 要数控稳压电源测试数据