dongliang1223 2013-08-25 12:14
浏览 127
已采纳

会话ID为md5(time())

I have the code:

if ($usernamelogin == $dbusername && $passwordlogin == $dbpassword)
{
    $hash = md5(time());
    mysqli_query($connection, "UPDATE users SET sessionid='$hash' WHERE username='$usernamelogin' AND password='$passwordlogin'");
    $_SESSION['id'] = $hash;
    $_SESSION['un'] = $usernamelogin;
}
else 
{
    echo ('Wrong username or password.');
}

I'm then using $sessionid, the SQL sessionid, and the usernames to verify if a user is real. This means that, assuming I have protection against an SQL injection, there are relatively few security risks, right?

I came here to ask, because this seems like an overly simple solution to a complex problem. All of the documents and websites I've been to have implemented much more complex, confusing, and sometimes insecure methods of verifying if a user is logged in.

Is this secure?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duancoubeng5909 2013-08-25 12:50
    关注

You shouldn't use md5(time()) to generate a session id, this is not secure. The time is liner and can be guessable, for example some websites show when the user has loged-in, you could use this information and brute-force to hijack his session id.

Second thing, you can also brute-frose on random time and there is a great chance you will get some random user session id. Also, there is a good chance that two users will have the same second thing is two users will have the same session id if they login at the same time.

Have a look at this great talk (DEFCON 18: How I Met Your Girlfriend 1/3), I watch it a long time a go, I can't remember the details, but I remember the speaker made series point about session weaknesses. Also, see OWASP wiki, it has great resources on web security and sessions security.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 目详情-五一模拟赛详情页
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line