douzi5214 2013-07-15 09:01
浏览 37

如何在服务器端脚本可访问的同时将敏感数据安全地存储在共享托管服务提供商上?

I want to store some sensitive data on my hosting provider which is a shared-hosting, lets say for example on MySQL, and i want it to be accessible to the website(server-side languages like PHP) hosted on same provider, how do i do that?

you see i can't use digest algorithms(MD5, SHA1, etc) beacause i want to restore data back to use them in code,

and

I can't use something like Public-Private Key because i have to store both keys on server, so it would be shared with hosting provider.

any ideas?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongqiulei6805 2013-07-15 09:22
    关注

No matter what you do I think you have to trust the hosting provider in this instance. You can't hide the information since, as you say your self, you must store the secret key ,unencrypted, on their server(s).

This is the reason for never storing sensitive data on someone else equipment if you don't trust them completely (and you should never do that). Just the fact that you consider doing this makes me think the data ain't really that sensitive at all (and in that case the entire discussion is pointless).

TL;DR Don't share your secrets with other people, try to host your own sensitive data instead, if it really is that sensitive.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 stata安慰剂检验作图但是真实值不出现在图上
  • ¥15 c程序不知道为什么得不到结果
  • ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解