duanmao7553 2012-04-20 00:11
浏览 25
已采纳

在服务器上编写脚本并将数据传输到客户端环境的最佳方法是什么?

Instead of storing the data in tables we have stored them in log files in server. I want to create reports on these data. I thought of connecting to the server and getting those files parse them and run the queries on them but my manager asked me to write script on the server which does the query calculation and return the data set back.

How can I accomplish this. I am new to writing scripts on a server. Can I write PHP script on the server? Can someone please explain how to accomplish the above task?

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dpd7195 2012-04-20 00:14
    关注

Can I write PHP script on the server?

Yes

Can someone please explain how to accomplish the above task?

This is way to broad to do in an answer at StackOverflow. You'll need some programming skills to do this and if you're unsure of where to begin then you probably don't have them and should hire a developer to do this for you.

But the steps would be:

1. Create a PHP script that accepts a form submissions containing the parameters for the data you wish to receive
    2. That scripts parses the logs and assembles the data in an organized fashion
    3. The script then outputs that data in HTML in a format that is human friendly
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Arduino无法同时连接多个hx711模块,如何解决?
  • ¥50 需求一个up主付费课程
  • ¥20 模型在y分布之外的数据上预测能力不好如何解决
  • ¥15 processing提取音乐节奏
  • ¥15 gg加速器加速游戏时,提示不是x86架构
  • ¥15 python按要求编写程序
  • ¥15 Python输入字符串转化为列表排序具体见图,严格按照输入