dongwen7730 2016-06-01 11:57
浏览 79
已采纳

从字符串的开头删除空格和加号

I have a string that begins with an empty space and a + sign :

$s = ' +This is a string[...]';

I can't figure out how to remove the first + sign using PHP. I've tried ltrim, preg_replace with several patterns and with trying to escape the + sign, I've also tried substr and str_replace. None of them is removing the plus sign at the beginning of the string. Either it doesn't replace it or it remplace/remove the totality of the string. Any help will be highly appreciated!

Edit : After further investigation, it seems that it's not really a plus sign, it looks 100% like a + sign but I think it's not. Any ideas for how to decode/convert it?

Edit 2 : There's one white space before the + sign. I'm using get_the_excerpt Wordpress function to get the string.

Edit 3 : After successfully removing the empty space and the + with substr($s, 2);, Here's what I get now :

$s == '#43;This is a string[...]'

Wiki : I had to remove 6 characters, I've tried substr($s, 6); and it's working well now. Thanks for your help guys.

• 写回答

6条回答 默认 最新

• donglu8549 2016-06-01 11:58
    关注

ltrim has second parameter

$s = ltrim($s,'+');

edit:

if it is not working it means that there is sth else at the beginning of that string, eg. white spaces. You can check it by using var_dump($s); which shows you exactly what you have there.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(5条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 (标签-Python|关键词-socket)
  • ¥15 keil里为什么main.c定义的函数在it.c调用不了
  • ¥50 切换TabTip键盘的输入法
  • ¥15 可否在不同线程中调用封装数据库操作的类
  • ¥15 微带串馈天线阵列每个阵元宽度计算
  • ¥15 keil的map文件中Image component sizes各项意思
  • ¥20 求个正点原子stm32f407开发版的贪吃蛇游戏