doulang6695 2014-09-03 17:27 采纳率: 100%
浏览 39
已采纳

wp_signon无法正常工作,因为移动到下一页时没有用户登录

In my wordpress project I am have created template page where user can register. Now Problem I am facing is making user logged in after registration. I have created a user and after that I have tried to make the user log in using below code.

$creds = array();
$creds['user_login'] = $username;
$creds['user_password'] = $password;
$creds['remember'] = true;
$user = wp_signon( $creds, false );

I have also created a log in template to allow user loged in by using same above code but same issues occurs. Now problem I am facing is as soon as I moved to new page, I found user is not logged in.

I guess cookies are not getting saved. I have also tried using

wp_set_auth_cookie($user->ID,true);

But no success.

I cannot understand when we logged in using wp-admin then one can successfully logged in or if I am using wp_login_form() then that also works fine. Then wats is the problem by using above code.

Please help as I have to anyhow make user logged in after registration.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongrendang6566 2014-09-03 17:42
    关注

Your code is correct. Both pieces of code will authenticate and login the user succesfully.

However you are missing the redirect. After calling wp_signon() or wp_set_auth_cookie(), you should redirect the user to make sure the new cookie is being loaded.

This can be done by using the following code right after your wp_signon() or wp_set_auth_cookie() call:

wp_redirect($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']);
    exit;

In case you want to redirect the user to a specific page, you can replace $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] with the URL where you want to redirect the user to.

A sidenote: you should make sure that this code is called before the headers are being sent, as wp_redirect() will not work after the headers are sent.

EDIT: In case the above does not work, you might try the entire login process ($user should be the user object, which you can get with the get_user_by() function):

do_action('wp_login', $user->user_login, $user);
    wp_set_current_user( $user->ID );
    wp_set_auth_cookie( $user->ID );
    $redirect_to = $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'];
    wp_safe_redirect($redirect_to);
    exit;

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 高价求中通快递查询接口