dongpu6141 2011-05-12 10:51
浏览 13
已采纳

以最少的麻烦重新设计php应用程序

I have a current web application, and I'm embarrassingly it has not been designed in the best possible way, but, in my defense, it was my first app!

The problem is the application started of small, and the method used is for each object i have a file, but their not actually classes so:

/libs/product.php is a product

Within the product.php file i have something like:

function prod_new($name, $code) { //create product } ;

This is working quite nicely but I have to rely on other developers naming functions properly, for example every product function begins with prod_. Based on this logic, is there anyway of starting to use classes with minimal interruption to the end user?

For example, I was going to create /classes/product.php, and within the class do:

class product {
    public function product($name, $code){
         return prod_new($name, $code)
    }

}

Then any new functionality can be designed correctly. Is there any problem with this other than worrying about replacing existing code. This would also lead on to unit testing etc...

Or am I making a big deal over nothing?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: took out reserved word reference, thanks Gordon

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doukezi4576 2011-05-12 10:58
    关注

Converting a design from procedural to OOP requires a considerable amount of thinking about the underlying design. OOP is not just about putting stuff into classes. A great deal is about how objects collaborate with each other.

See Convert Procedural Design to Objects for some ideas on how to get started.

Make sure you have UnitTests before starting that.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 基于MSP430f5529的MPU6050驱动,求出欧拉角
  • ¥20 Java-Oj-桌布的计算
  • ¥15 powerbuilder中的datawindow数据整合到新的DataWindow
  • ¥20 有人知道这种图怎么画吗?
  • ¥15 pyqt6如何引用qrc文件加载里面的的资源
  • ¥15 安卓JNI项目使用lua上的问题
  • ¥20 RL+GNN解决人员排班问题时梯度消失
  • ¥60 要数控稳压电源测试数据