douzhao7014 2008-12-19 06:52
浏览 62

我应该将论坛帖子放入我的站点地图吗?

I have a website about to launch with a forum facility. Should I put each thread into my sitemap.xml file, or will Google just find the links to each thread via the forum itself? Don't worry: it doesn't require registration to read the forum.

If yes, how best to keep it up to date? Doing it by hand is obviously not an option for that amount of data.

One way I've considered is writing an Apache mod_rewrite which redirects requests to sitemap.xml to go to sitemap.php which would then generate the entire thing on the fly.

The other way I can think of is to set up a cron job to generate the map and dump it to file once a day. Are these good options, what else could I do?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dpcyx08288 2008-12-19 06:58
    关注

If you have a good structure, Google will probably find your threads, but it's always good to put all of your pages into a XML sitemap as Google will, most of the time, crawl your site more frequent.

Regarding the method of generation, I would suggest a PHP-script that just fetches all thread, and then cache it for X minutes, depending on the server load.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 软件测试决策法疑问求解答
  • ¥15 win11 23H2删除推荐的项目,支持注册表等
  • ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
  • ¥15 qt6.6.3 基于百度云的语音识别 不会改
  • ¥15 关于#目标检测#的问题:大概就是类似后台自动检测某下架商品的库存,在他监测到该商品上架并且可以购买的瞬间点击立即购买下单
  • ¥15 神经网络怎么把隐含层变量融合到损失函数中?
  • ¥15 lingo18勾选global solver求解使用的算法
  • ¥15 全部备份安卓app数据包括密码,可以复制到另一手机上运行