duanjunjie0196 2017-01-24 14:49
浏览 32
已采纳

登录无法通过登录屏幕

When I type my credentials into the Bolt admin login screen, the page just reloads. I end up back on the login page with no error message or anything. I thought maybe I had my username/password wrong, so I tried changing them. When I do that, I get the "bad username/password" error. Here's a screen capture that shows what's happening: https://s3.amazonaws.com/twork/bolt-login.mov.

There was a time this was happening to me before, so I logged in with a different browser. That worked then, but it didn't work this time. When that happened, I saw that login attempts were logged on the Bolt dashboard page even the ones that took me back to the login page.

I've tried clearing my browser cache. I've also tried to log in using two other browsers, but that didn't work this time. I'm on Bolt 3.2.5. Is this a cache issue on the server? I can SSH into the box and clear the cache manually if I knew which directories to empty.

Another thing that might be relevant: I created this Bolt setup on one VM, took a snapshot, then used the snapshot to build a new VM. However, this also happened to me even before I created the new VM. That is, this happened on the original VM as well as the new VM.

Thanks for your time and help!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanhuo3392 2017-01-24 16:29
    关注

The most likely explanation is that there's some parts of the information that are used to create cookies, that are changing on your VM setup and that is leading to the cookie not being created correctly.

There are a few setting in config.yml that tweak the cookie settings, eg:

cookies_use_remoteaddr: true cookies_use_browseragent: false cookies_use_httphost: true

Try setting them all to false or change them one at a time to false.

The other thing to check is that the web server can write to the app/cache folder since that is where the session data is stored.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 TLS1.2协议通信解密
  • ¥40 图书信息管理系统程序编写
  • ¥20 Qcustomplot缩小曲线形状问题
  • ¥15 企业资源规划ERP沙盘模拟
  • ¥15 树莓派控制机械臂传输命令报错,显示摄像头不存在
  • ¥15 前端echarts坐标轴问题
  • ¥15 ad5933的I2C